The Plan Commission of the City of Martinsville will meet on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
PRESENTATION OF MINUTES FROM THE LAST REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING DATED 05/22/2018
- Discussion of chicken flocks within city limits – Ben Merida
- Downtown and Grand Valley Assisted Living Center project updates – Brian Love
- Minor Plat Request for Phyllis K. Tyler at 2583 Lincoln Hills Rd, Martinsville, IN 46151; PC2018- 0603 – Ross Drapalik
- Zoning Map Change Request for Douglas Duncan from B1 to B3; PC2018-0304; Legal Description: S4T11Rie Pt W 112 NW; 7.00A; Address: State Road 39 Bypass, Martinsville, IN 46151 – Douglas Duncan
- Zoning Map Change request for Gary Mellady from B2 to B4; PC2018-0305; located at 619 Morton Ave., Martinsville, IN 46151 – Gary Mellady
- Sign approval request for Boren, Oliver & Coffey located at 59 W. Jefferson St., Martinsville, IN 46151 – Deric Gayde
The next regular session meeting is scheduled for July 24, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
Any individual who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a public meeting, program, service, or activity of the City of Martinsville, IN contact Craig DeMott, ADA Coordinator, 59 S. Jefferson, IN 46151, (765)342-7800, as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.