The Common Council of the City of Martinsville will meet on Monday, July 16, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES
- Review of July 2, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Second Reading Ordinance 2018-1778 Knox Box
- Teamsters 135 Contract
- Resolution 2018-519; Transfer of Funds, Police LOIT
- First Reading of Ordinance 2018-1780/ Additional Appropriation for $200.00 to Cover Shortage on Bond Interest
- First Reading of Ordinance 2018-1781/General Obligation Bond 2014; Additional Appropriation for Bond Payment Made with 2017 Funds
- First Reading of Ordinance 2018-1782/Redevelopment Bond 2014; Additional Appropriation for Bond Payment Made with 2017 Funds
CONSIDERATION OF CLAIMS
Any individual who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a public meeting, program, service, or activity of the City of Martinsville, IN contact Craig DeMott, ADA Coordinator, 59 S. Jefferson IN 46151, (765) 342-7800 as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.
Martinsville City Hall 59 S. Jefferson St., Martinsville, IN 46151 765.342.2861