The Common Council of the City of Martinsville will meet on Monday, September 10th, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES
- Review of August 20th, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Resolution 2018-521 / Spending of Park Auction Proceeds
- Resolution 2018-522 / Transfer of Funds Sewer Operations
- Resolution 2018-523 / Splitting Shared Water and Sewer Invoices
- Resolution 2018-524/ Request for Proposals for Tenants at Rogers Building
- Resolution 2018-526 / Temporary Loan
- Resolution 2018-527 / Transfer of Funds
- Request to Spend Fire Department Auction Money- Fire Chief Terry Anderson
- Request to Spend Auction Proceeds- Jeremiah Ferran
- Reschedule Date of October 1st, 2018 Common Council Meeting to October 8th, 2018.
- Reschedule Date of October 15th, 2018 Common Council Meeting to October 22nd, 2018.
CONSIDERATION OF CLAIMS
Any individual who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a public meeting, program, service, or activity of the City of Martinsville, IN contact Craig DeMott, ADA Coordinator, 59 S. Jefferson IN 46151, (765) 342-7800 as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.
Martinsville City Hall 59 S. Jefferson St., Martinsville, IN 46151 765.342.2861