The Common Council of the City of Martinsville will meet on Monday, December 3rd, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES
- Review of November 19th, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Ordinance Approving the Issuance of Park District Bonds, Series 2018
- Resolution 2018-543/ Temporary Loan
- Resolution 2018-546 / Transfer of Funds – Police
- Ordinance regarding Open Burning, Recreational Fires and Use of Grills- Fire Chief Terry Anderson
- Ordinance Regarding False Fire Alarms- Fire Chief Terry Anderson
CONSIDERATION OF CLAIMS
Any individual who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a public meeting, program, service, or activity of the City of Martinsville, IN contact Craig DeMott, ADA Coordinator, 59 S. Jefferson IN 46151, (765) 342-7800 as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.
Martinsville City Hall 59 S. Jefferson St., Martinsville, IN 46151 765.342.2861