The Department of Redevelopment of the City of Martinsville will meet on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
I. ROLL CALL:
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Approval of meeting minutes for March 13, 2019
III. REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF CLAIMS:
- Financial – TIF and GO Bond Reports
- Attorney’s Report – Rod Bray
- Engineer’s Report – Josh Messmer
V. OLD BUSINESS:
- Downtown Street Signs (update)
- Downtown Action Plan (update)
- GIS Services Project (update)
VI. NEW BUSINESS:
- Reedy Financial information on assessed values (Email from Condel Bowen)
- Fiber Project to connect the treatment plant (Email from Josh Messmer)
- Mitchell Street Lift Station Bid Authorization
- Discussion of Handbook for Indiana Redevelopment Commission Members & Attorneys
The next regular session meeting is scheduled for May 8, 2019 at 7:30 a.m.
Any individual who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a public meeting, program, service, or activity of the City of Martinsville, IN contact Craig DeMott, ADA Coordinator, 59 5. Jefferson, IN 46151, (765)342-7800, as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.