The Board of Public Works of the City of Martinsville will meet on Monday, May 20th, 2019 at 6:30p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
CALL TO ORDER
PRESENTATION OF MINUTES
- Review May 6th, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Review May 10th, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC WORKS REPORT
- Public Hearing re: PER
- Resolution Approving PER
- Resolution Approving SRF Loan Signatory
- Fireworks Contract; Melrose Pyrotechnics
- 1266 Deer Lake Ct- $341.81
- 100 Hillview Dr- $246.04
- 2510 Legendary Dr- $53.20
- 21 Sunset Manor- $918.66
Any individual who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a public meeting, program, service, or activity of the City of Martinsville, IN contact Craig DeMott, ADA Coordinator, 59 S. Jefferson, IN 46151, (765)342-7800, as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.