The Common Council of the City of Martinsville will meet on Monday, May 20th, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES
- Review of May 6th, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Form Tec Annual Abatement Compliance
- Resolution 2019-558; Temporary Loan
- Resolution 2019-559; Temporary Loan
- Resolution 2019-556; Transfer Station Delinquent Accounts
- Surplus Equipment; Police Chief Rodger Wiltermood
- Surplus Equipment; Jeremiah Ferran
CONSIDERATION OF CLAIMS
Any individual who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a public meeting, program, service, or activity of the City of Martinsville, IN contact Craig DeMott, ADA Coordinator, 59 S. Jefferson IN 46151, (765) 342-7800 as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.
Martinsville City Hall 59 S. Jefferson St., Martinsville, IN 46151 765.342.2861