THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Shannon Kohl, Mayor
- Eric Bowlen, Boardmember
- Terry Buster, Boardmember
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Stacey Williams, Deputy Clerk
- Anne Cowgur, City Attorney
- Matt Long
- John Kautzman, Attorney for Matt Long
- Tom Hacker, temporary Boardmember
- John Lillywhite, temporary Boardmember
- John Marvel, temporary Boardmember
- Dakota Scheu, The Nice Law Firm
The purpose of this Special Meeting is to determine whether, pursuant to Indiana Code section 36-8-3-4(n), Matt Long should be placed on unpaid administrative leave until the disposition of pending criminal charges.
Prior to the start of the meeting, three temporary Board members were sworn in. Dakota Scheu of the Nice Law Firm swore in Tom Hacker, John Lillywhite and John Marvel
After a tense discussion of the issue, a motion to place Matt Long on unpaid administrative leave was made by Boardmember Tom Hacker. Boardmember John Lillywhite seconded the motion. The Motion passes 2-1. Boardmember John Marvel voted no.
A motion to adjourn was made by John Lillywhite with Tom Hacker making the second. The Motion passes 3-0.