The Common Council of the City of Martinsville will meet on Monday, July 15th, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES
- Review of July 1st, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Ordinance 2019-1799 Waterworks Revenue Bond (Second Reading)
- Ordinance 2019-1800 Water Rates and Charges (Second Reading)
- Ordinance 2019-1798 Fire (Second Reading)
- Public Hearing- Alley Vacation
- Ordinance Regarding Alley Vacation (Second Reading)
- Interlocal Fiber Agreement
- Resolution Approving Storm Water Rates
- Martinsville Tax Abatement Ordinance
CONSIDERATION OF CLAIMS
Any individual who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a public meeting, program, service, or activity of the City of Martinsville, IN contact Craig DeMott, ADA Coordinator, 59 S. Jefferson IN 46151, (765) 342-7800 as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event.
Martinsville City Hall 59 S. Jefferson St., Martinsville, IN 46151 765.342.2861