THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Michelle Cooper, Board Counsel
- Shannon Kohl, Mayor
- Eric Bowlen, Board member
- Terry Buster, Board member
- Anne Cowgur, Counsel representing Chief Wiltermood
- Edward Merchant, Counsel representing Officer Summitt
- Officer Brandt Summit
- Ben Merida, First Deputy Clerk
An introduction to the meeting was presented by Michelle Cooper. She further read the motion requested by Mr. Merchant.
Officer Summit’s counsel (Edward Merchant) requested a stay of the disciplinary hearing until completion of the diversion agreement. A motion to stay the disciplinary hearing until member of the diversion agreement was made by Board Member Eric Bowlen. Board member Terry Buster seconded the motion. The Motion passed 3-0.
There being no further business, Board member Terry Buster made the motion to adjourn. Board member Eric Bowlen seconded the motion. The motion passed 3-0.