THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- Kris Fuller, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Consideration of Street Closure Requests
- Community Christian Concert – The Board of Works heard a request to close Jackson Street, between Main and Jefferson on October 10, 2020. A Community Christian Concert is planned for 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. A motion to accept and allow was made by Board member Kelly Bray. Board member Kris Fuller seconded the motion. The Motion passes 3-0.
- Women Inspiring Women – Michelle Keller appeared to request Main Street at Morgan and Pike be closed on October 10, 2020 beginning at 4:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. Keller has an event planned that focuses on personal and professional growth, encouraging and inspiring others, networking and socializing. A motion to accept and allow was made by Board member Kelly Bray. Mayor Costin seconded the motion. The Motion passes 2-0-1. Board member Kris Fuller abstained.
There being no further business, Mayor Costin declared the meeting adjourned.