THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- Kris Fuller, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of Monday, October 13, 2020. There being no objections, the Minutes were approved by unanimous consent.
Wessler Engineering / Water Loss Audit – City Superintendent Mac Dunn reported the State requires the City to complete a water loss audit validation every other year. The cost will not exceed $2,000.00. Mayor Costin will sign the agreement.
There being no objections, the following were approved by unanimous consent.
- 630-640 S. Lincoln St, $183.54
- 10B Sunset Manor Dr.; $730.77
- 870 S. Colfax St.; $33.78
- 1610 John R. Wooden Dr.; $49.54
- 648 Mallards Crossing, $651.95
- 289 N. Park Ave.; $16.89
There being no further business, Mayor Costin declared the meeting adjourned.