THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- Kris Fuller, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of Monday, November 9, 2020. There being no objections, the Minutes were approved by unanimous consent.
Consideration of Right of Way Appraisal / Fee Proposal for Supplemental #2 – Interim City En-gineer Gary Oakes reminded all this pertains to the proposed turn lane at South and Ohio Streets. After a lengthy discussion, Board member Kris Fuller made the motion to table this item. Board member Kelly Bray seconded the motion. The Motion passes 3-0.
There being no objections, the following were approved by unanimous consent.
- a. 909 S. Wayne St.; $65.31
- b. 289 E. Gray St.; $526.97
- c. 959 E. Prospect St.; $1,929.96
- d. 110 E. Harrison St.; $618.18
- e. 509 State Road 39 Bypass; $266.86
- f. 648 Mallards Crossing; $413.24
- g. 33 Dalton Lane; $118.23
- h. 50 Bailliere Dr.; $7.88
- i. 90 Cramer Pl.; $94.58
There being no further business, Mayor Costin declared the meeting adjourned.