The Department of Redevelopment of the City of Martinsville will meet on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 7:30 a.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
I. ROLL CALL:
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Approval of meeting minutes for March 10, 2021
III. REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF CLAIMS:
- A. Financial – TIF and GO Bond Reports
- B. Attorney’s Report – Dakota VanLeeuwen
- C. Engineer’s Report – Gary Oakes
V. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- A. New Bond Status
- B. Downtown Action Plan
- C. Main St and Hacker/Morton sanitary sewer extension
- D. Property Acquisitions
VI. NEW BUSINESS:
- A. Banning utility mapping continuation
NOTE: The next RDC meeting is scheduled for May 12, 2021, at 7:30 a.m.