THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- John Lillywhite, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of Monday, May 10, 2021. By unanimous consent, the Minutes were approved.
Police Department / Chief John Richards – Chief Richards reported his department will begin testing 12 hour shifts in June. There will be and “A” and “B” shift for the day shift as well as the night shift. Shifts will run 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., then 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Testing will continue through the end of the year.
Tort Claim to City Insurance Carrier – The City has received notice of a Tort Claim filed by Ken Nunn Law Office for Misty and William Ladigo. A motion to forward the claim to the City’s insurance carrier was made Board member John Lillywhite. Board member Kelly Bray seconded the motion. The Motion passed 3-0.
United Consulting / LPA Contract / South Street – Gary Oakes of the Department of Planning and Engineering, presented the utility phase for the Board’s consideration. The amount of the contract is $47,400.00. A motion to accept and approve the contract was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Seconding the motion was Board member Kelly Bray. The Motion passed 3-0.
There being no objections, the following were approved by unanimous consent.
- 410 S. Lincoln St.; $1,114.74
- 569 s. Home Ave.; $337.80
- 887 E. Morgan St.; $134.01
- 5 E. Cunningham St.; $1,120.37
- 139 W. Harrison St.; $95.70
- 1600 Williamsburg Ct.; $2,629.20
- 1302 Pin Oak Ct.; $874.91
- 869 S. Grant St.; $54.05
- 1610 John R. Wooden dr.; $73.19
- 950 Cloverleaf Cr.; $1,910.82
- 20 Tulip Dr.; $280.37
There being no further business, Mayor Costin declared the meeting adjourned.