THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- John Lillywhite, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of Monday, June 10, 2021. By unanimous consent, the Minutes were approved. Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of Monday, June 14, 2021. By unanimous consent, the Minutes were approved.
Silent Disco @ The Brickhouse / Request of Street Closure – Mack Porter Executive Assistant to the Mayor, presented the closure request to the Board of Works. A motion to approve and allow was made by Board member Kelly Bray. Seconding the motion was Board member John Lilywhite. The Motion passed 3-0.
There being no objections, the following were approved by unanimous consent.
- 639 S. Jefferson St.; $36.03
- 1029 – 1039 E. Walnut St.; $760.05
- 59 S. Home Ave., No’s 3-13; $380.59
- 89 Schwab Dr.; $138.50
- 55 Elliott Ct.; $632.81
There being no further business, Mayor Costin declared the meeting adjourned.