THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- John Lillywhite, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of Monday, June 28, 2021. By unanimous consent, the Minutes were approved.
Mayor Costin asked the Board of Works to consider traffic studies at Victor and Charlotte, and at Eric Court and Luford. Both areas may become 4-way stops in the future. A motion to allow the studies was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Board member Kelly Bray seconded the motion. The Motion passed 3-0.
Opening of Bids for Paving Project – Superintendent Mac Dunn and Troy Swan of HWC, opened the following paving bids:
- E&B Paving, $860,398.15
- Midwest Paving, $811,790.40
- Milestone Contractors, $865,992.70
- Wallace Construction, $859,328.14
- Grady Brothers, $790,454.45
Bids will be reviewed, and action will occur at a future meeting.
LPA Contract / United Consulting – South Street – A motion to accept and allow the contract was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Seconding the motion was Board member Kelly Bray. The Motion passed 3-0.
There being no objections, the following were approved by unanimous consent.
- 1093 S. St. Clair; $235.33
- 1472 RJ Blvd.; $153.14
There being no further business, Mayor Costin declared the meeting adjourned.