THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- John Lillywhite, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Ben Merida, Deputy Clerk
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Board member Kelly Bray participated via Zoom.
Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of Monday, November 8, 2021. A motion to accept and allow was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Board member Kelly Bray seconded the motion. The Motion passes 3-0.
United Consulting / Change Order #1 – Director of Planning and Engineering Gary Oakes requested the Board to approve the change order in the amount of $10,710.00. The pertains to utility work to done at I-69 near SR 252.
Opening of Bids
- 21008-B / Phase 1 & 2 of Downtown Redevelopment Park and Streetscape
- 3D Professional Contracting, Inc. $2,720,000.00.
- Mattcon General Contractors $2,740,000.00
- Patterson-Horth, Inc. $2,988,000.00
- RL Turner Corp $ 2,600,000.00
- 210080-A / Phase 1 & 2 Restroom Building
- Abel Construction Company, inc. $458,888.00
- 3D Professional Contracting, Inc. $524,000.00
- Mattcon General Contractors, Inc. $605,000.00
It was noted 3D Professional Contracting submitted a combined bid in the amount of $3,144,000.00. Bids will be awarded on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 6;30 p.m.
A motion to accept and allow was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Board member Kelly Bray seconded the motion. The Motion passes 3-0.
- 510 S. Jefferson St.; $567.60
- 400 W. Sumner Ave.; $1,942.35
- 920 S. Cherry St.; $99.08
- 190 S. Marylin St.; $181.27
- 889 E. South St.; $555.12
- 939 E. Washington St.; $204.93
- 339 W. Cunningham St.; $1,006.65
- 1420 Ash Ct.; $448.15
- 1355 Maple Ct.; $305.15
- 60 Bailliere Dr.; $20.27
- 2230 Legendary Dr.; $144.13
There being no further business, Mayor Costin declared the meeting adjourned.