THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- John Lillywhite, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Ben Merida, Deputy Clerk
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
All members were present. No one participated electronically.
Consideration of the Recommendation for the Awarding of Bids:
- 21008 B – Phase 1 & 2 of Downtown Redevelopment Park & Streetscape / Director of Planning and Engineering, Gary Oakes, recommended RL Turner be awarded the project. RL Turner’s bid is $2,600,000.00. A motion to accept and allow was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Board member Kelly Bray seconded the motion the motion passes 3-0.
- 21008 A – Restrooms / Welcome Center – Director of Planning and Engineering, Gary Oakes reported Abel Construction has the low bid of $458,888.00. Oakes would not recommend the bid being let, as he believed it was too high. No action was taken.
There being no further business, Mayor Costin declared the meeting adjourned.