THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- John Lillywhite, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Ben Merida, Deputy Clerk
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Board member Kelly Bray was absent from the meeting.
Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of February 27, 2023. Board member John Lillywhite made the motion to accept and allow the Minutes. Mayor Costin seconded the motion. Motion passes 2-0.
Gary Oakes of the Department of Planning and Engineering discussed the sewer lining project by the RDC. The project area is Hacker Street. A bid was received in the amount of $1,575,000.00. The budget is $1,100,000.00. The city will have to cover the shortfall.
Street Closing Application / Events at The Venue – Executive Assistant to the Mayor Mack Por-ter, presented the dates of the closures. A motion to accept and allow was made by Board mem-ber John Lillywhite. Mayor Costin seconded the motion. The Motion passes 2-0.
Opening of Bids / Phase II of Sidewalk Project – Gary Oakes of Department of Planning and Engineering opened the following bids: Milestone, $1,211,041.00; All Star Paving of Seymour, $1,450,581.00 and Wallace Construction, $1,045,532.00. Bids are being reviewed for future ac-tion.
Street Closing Application / Fall Foliage Festival and 5K Run – A motion to table this item was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Mayor Costin seconded the motion. The Motion passed unanimously.
Tort Claim to Insurance Provider – City Attorney Dale Coffey presented a Tort Claim. Board member John Lillywhite made the motion to forward the claim to the city’s insurance carrier. Mayor Costin seconded the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
Adopt -A- Street Program – A motion to approve moving forward with this project was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Mayor Costin seconded the motion. The motion passed un-animously.
Board member John Lillywhite made the motion to accept and allow the adjustments. Mayor Costin seconded the motion. Motion passes 2-0.
- a. 460 W. York St.; $60.80
- b. 10 Poston Rd.; $380.59
- c. 660 E. Columbus St.; $73.19
- d. 878 Lincoln Heights Dr.; $86.70
- e. 239 N. Park Ave.; $850.13
- f. 420 W. Harrison St.; $901.92
- g. 961 S. Grant St.; $2,289.15
- h. 159 Tulip St.; $343.43
- i. 1413 Miami Ln.; $74.31
- j. 420 W. Douglas St.; $32.65
- k. 90 W. Harrison St.; $36.03
- l. 289 W. Randolph St.; $136.24