THOSE MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
- Kenny Costin Mayor
- Kelly M. Bray, Board Member
- John Lillywhite, Board Member
- Rebecca J Tumey, Clerk-Treasurer
- Ben Merida, Deputy Clerk
- Dale Coffey, City Attorney
Mayor Costin presented the Minutes of May 8, 2023. Board member Kelly Bray made the motion to accept and allow the Minutes. Board member John Lillywhite seconded the motion. The motion passes 3-0.
Contract for Public Works – Gary Oakes presented the contract to Reed & Sons for the sanitary sewer at Hacker Drive. A motion to approve was made by Board member John Lillywhite. Board member Kelly Bray seconded the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
Traffic Study Regarding a Request for a 4-Way Stop Sign at Grant and Nutter Street – Board member John Lillywhite made the motion to allow a traffic study at Grant and Nutter Streets. Board member Kelly Bray seconded the motion. The motion passed 3-0. The City Police will conduct the study.
Board member Kelly Bray made the motion to accept and allow the adjustments. Board member John Lillywhite seconded the motion. Motion passed 3-0.
- 160 E. South Street, Apt. 2, $672.22
- 459 E. Jackson St.; $16.89
- 878 Lincoln Heights Dr.; $57.43
- 40 W. Pike St.; $195.92
- 759 E. Warren St.; $66.43
- 1755 Michigan St.; $29.27
- 1890 Sunrise St.; $166.65
- 2110 Mahalasville Rd., #396, $978.49
- 1490 E. Columbus St.; $64.18
Board member Kelly Bray suggested public recognition for the employees at Jimmy Nash Park for the condition, useability, and serviceability of the walking trails.