It will be the responsibility of the organization to provide personnel at EVERY blocked intersection to ensure that no vehicles enter or cross the designated route during the time of the closure. It will be the responsibility of the event organizer to notify all residents and businesses in the affected area of the closures. Failure to do so may result in future requests being declined.
This form must be submitted not less than 45 days in advance of the event.
Terms & Conditions
- Applications must be received not less than forty-five (45) days in advance of the event date to allow time for processing and presentation to the Board of Works for consideration.
- The organization shall be responsible for providing:
- A representative to be present at the Board of Works meeting when the application is presented for consideration
- Someone at every blocked intersection to provide traffic control.
- Any stages; reviewing stands; chairs; sound projection equipment; podiums; flags; decorations; portable restrooms; etc. – should any of these be required.