It is the mission of the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office to assist all who enter our office to the best of our ability and to always remember we work for the citizens and taxpayers of Martinsville.
The office of Clerk-Treasurer is regulated by the Indiana State Board of Accounts and the Department of Local Government Finance (DLGF) and is responsible for the overall fiscal accounting of city government.
We have a strong, dedicated team serving you in our office. We welcome your calls and visits!
As the chief financial officer of the City, Clerk-Treasurer Tumey and her team are responsible for a variety of financial-related services including:
Clerk-Treasurer Rebecca J. Tumey
As a life-long Martinsville resident having raised my family here and planning to retire here someday, I am very proud to serve as Martinsville’s Clerk-Treasurer. Having worked for the City since June 2005, gaining experience under three different administrations, I bring significant experience to the role of chief financial officer for our community.
Clerk-Treasurer’s Office Updates
There are no updates to display.
Clerk-Treasurer’s Office Contacts
- Rebecca J. TumeyClerk-Treasurer 765-342-6012, ext. 4Clerk Treasurer's Office
- Ben MeridaDeputy Clerk (765) 342-6012 ext. 6Clerk Treasurer's Office
- Brenda Davis(payroll and employee health insurance) 765-342-6012, ext. 2Clerk Treasurer's Office
- Terri Polson(processes all claims) 765-342-6012, ext. 3Clerk Treasurer's Office
- Stacey Williams(reconciles bank accounts, processes City revenue and internal controls) 765-342-6012, ext. 5Clerk Treasurer's Office